Right to withdrawal
- When a purchase is made through our website there is a law that indicates a right to withdrawal within 14 days of delivery of your purchased item. We at Pasqal have extended that time to up to 30 days.
When using your right to withdrawal:
- You have to contact us that you would like to return your item at email@example.com. Your message have to include Name, adress, email, order-number and what items are to be returned.
- You should immediately, and within 30 days from sending your message, send the item back to us
- You will have to pay for shipping when returning your item. And should therefore be wrapped well in it’s original packaging.
- When returning your item we reserve the right to not pay out full price. Because of misused or damaged product.
The right to withdrawal does not include:
- Where the seal has been broken by you.
- If you have purchased a customized product that has been tailored for you specifically.
- Service that has been completed and signed with your approval to proceed without the right to withdrawal.
Reclaim and warranty
- We check all items before shipping them out to you. If the product turns out to be damaged or delivered to the wrong adress, we take on responsibility to adjust the mistake free of charge.
- You will always have to contact us for an approval before sending back a defected product.
- Your complaint has to be sent right away when the defect is observed to firstname.lastname@example.org
- We have a 2 year warranty on our automatic watches. The warranty only include factory defects and does not include damage made by the costumer.
What should I do in case of a warranty issue?
- At first sight of a potential flaw/defect in the product, immediately contact us at email@example.com make sure to include name, adress, email, order number and a short description of the issue.
- In the unlikely event that we by any means can not correct the flaw in your product, you will either be payed back in ful or have a new item shipped to you, free of charge.
- We reserve the right to decline a reclaim if it turns out the damages on the item is not included in the government authorized list of reclaims.