- When purchasing from Pasqal you accept our data protection policy and our use of your personal information. We do not save more information than necessary to complete your order. We do not share your information with a third party, except if it happens to be a legal matter.
- Pasqal takes responsibility for the personal information you provide us with. You information will be used by us to complete your order, send out newsletters or offers. To send out relevant information for you.
- Down here you can read how we, in accordance with GDPR, save and treat your personal information.
What is personal data?
- Personal data is all information, which directly or indirectly can be connected to a physical person.
What information do we store?
- Enough to be able to answer your potential questions regarding your orders. Such as first- and surname, adress, phone number, email, ip-adress and purchase history.
- Your information will be stored as long as it it necessary according to our accounting laws.
- When purchasing your product, your information will be used to fulfill the agreement.
- Marketing, campaigns and other related information are sent with your consent.
What information is shared and why?
- We share your information with the payment provider when a purchase is made. The information we share and store are first- and surname, adress, email and phone number. Your social security number is saved by the Payment Provider. We save this information to be able to fulfill the purchase and to secure all involved of eventual fraud.
- Our Payment providers are: Direct payment, Klarna.
- To be able to deliver your product, we do need to share selected information with the shipping companies. The information that is shared with the companies are first- and surname and your adress. Sometimes email and phone number can also be shared so you can get a notification about your order.
- The shipping companies we work with are: Postnord, DHL, UPS & Fedex
- If you have chosen to subscribe to our newsletter, fist- and surname, and email are shared. This is so you can get all the relevant information on offers.
Right to access of personal information
- You have the right to know all the information on that, that is stored with us. Sent to you by email in a readable format.
Right to correction
- You have the right to ask us to update or change the information we have stored on you if it is wrong.
Right to be deleted
- Whenever you like you can ask us to delete all the available information we have saved on you. There are a few exceptions. For example to fulfill a legal obligation (Like our laws on invoicing)
Responsible for data protection
- Palfelt Group who leads and runs the brand Pasqal, is responsible for storing and using your personal information on the website, and makes sure the laws are followed.
How do we protect your personal information?
- We use industrial standards like SSL/TLS and one-way hash-algorithms to store, treat and share sensitive data like personal information and passwords.
- We use a Swedish based platform called Quickbutik, which is run by Quickbutik AB, located in Helsingborg, Sweden.
Changes in Terms and Conditions
- We reserve the right to whenever make changes in the terms & conditions. All changes will be published on the website.
Dispute and choice of law
- In case an unsolvable dispute between Pasqal and costumer would occur. You as a costumer has to contact http://ec.europa.eu/consumers/odr
- If a dispute would happen, we will follow ARNs (or other relevant authority) guidelines to solve the current issue.
- A dispute regarding the interpretation of these terms and conditions will result in the interpretation of Swedish law.